10.21.2009

My 100th BLOG!! The new Kappa Sigma Brothers.

Marcus :)
Lawrence
Alex
Adam
Lawrence
So I have reached my 100th blog.
I am surprised I actually made it this far.
I started to do this blog for my sisters and Andrew and friends.
So far I am not doing that bad.
So that is why I love this 100th blog.
Today, Marcus Lawrence and Adam came over and started playing some game I cant pronounce and Zombies!!!!
All of these guys are different in their own way and I would not change it.
Marcus Lawrence and Adam are such amazing guys and they are all in Kappa Sigma.
Its amazing...
correction they are amazing

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Note from me to you:
To all of those who read and/or comment on my blog,
THANK YOU.
If it weren't for you this blog would not be the same as it is now.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I do not plan to stop this blog. It continues everyday and you make it happen.
I love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment